metronidazole tablet uses and side effects
metronidazole tablet uses and side effects, metronidazole tablet uses, metronidazole tablet uses in pregnancy, metronidazole tablet uses 200mg And 400mg.
Metronidazole tablet is used in bacterial infections, abdominal infections, amoebiasis. You should take this medicine only with the permission of the doctor. When the doctor prescribes you this medicine, then only after that you should use this medicine in the right way. This is what will be most important to you. There may be some side effects of this medicine but you do not need to worry about it. The reason is that these side effects are not permanent in any way. These may appear some time after taking the medicine. But it is not visible in every human being. There are only some human beings.
In which these side effects are seen. You should know about this. Apart from this, the dosage of this medicine depends on many things. Like how many problems does the patient have and what is the age and gender of the patient?
Metronidazole tablet uses in english
Friends, this medicine is used in the treatment of many types of problems. We are giving you the list of all those problems here. With the help of which you will get to know about which disease the medicine is used for.
• Bacterial infection
• Stomach infection
• Parasitic Infection
• brain infection
• Skin Infection
• Reproductive system infection
• stomach ulcer
• having a red face
• blood in the stool
• bleeding gums
• Bacterial vaginosis
• H. pylori
Metronidazole tablet uses for bacterial infections
You will be surprised to know that there are many bacteria inside the human body. And it is inside the vessel. However, most of these are such that they do not harm us in any way. Bacterial infections can occur inside the throat, lungs, skin, bowel etc. Although some infections are mild, they are easily treated. But some bacterial infections can take a serious form. Because of which there can be a lot of serious problems. Bacteria are quite contagious. These clothes can be spread through coughing and sneezing.
• Cellulitis, folliculitis and impetigo can cause skin infections. If you want to treat them, then after that the doctor gives you antibiotics. so that the infection can be cured.
• Bacterial infections can be caused by food. If you eat contaminated food, it can cause stomach ache. Vomiting, fever and chills can occur. And there may be pain inside the abdomen. You should know about this.
• Apart from this, bacterial infections also work to spread through sexual relations. Therefore, if you come into sexual contact with everyone, then it becomes very important for you to use safe means.
You should also know about the symptoms of bacterial infection. Because you can easily identify with the help of symptoms whether a bacterial infection has occurred or not, then we also tell you some symptoms here.
• You may have a fever because of a bacterial infection. And you might feel cold too. You should know about this and teeth can also ring.
• Swollen lymph nodes can also be a symptom of infection. If someone sees this kind of swelling, then it becomes very important to get it treated after that.
• Bacterial infection can cause sore throat and difficulty swallowing. You can feel something stuck inside the throat.
• Bacterial infection can cause pneumonia. And it can have symptoms like breathlessness. You should be well aware of this.
• Bacterial infection can lead to urinary tract infection, which can cause pain while urinating and the urge to pass urine more frequently.
There are many things you can do if you want to keep yourself safe from bacterial infections. So that you will be able to keep yourself safe from bacterial infection easily.
For example, one should wash his hands thoroughly while preparing food and while cooking food.
Do not eat spoiled food.
It is important for you to keep a proper distance from the person who is sick.
Apart from this, keep your house clean properly. So that the infection will not spread.
If someone gets a bacterial infection, then after that the blood test of that person is done and then with the help of that it is easily known that the bacterial infection has happened. Apart from this, such symptoms as fever, cough are also inside the patient. Seeing this, the doctor finds out.
In addition, the doctor may collect urine samples. And after that with its help it is easily detected that bacterial infection has taken place and after that treatment is done.
Bacterial infections are treated with antibiotics. But let us tell you that bacteria are a very fast changing thing. Because of this, if antibiotics are used in high doses, the bacteria develop a kind of immunity against it.
Metronidazole tablet uses in amoebiasis
Amoebiasis is also a type of infection caused by the protozoan Entamoeba histolytica. Well it can happen to anyone. This especially happens to those people who do not have good cleanliness here. Apart from this, this infection can also spread due to unprotected sex. You should know about this.
If someone gets amoebiasis, then many people do not have symptoms of it. Its symptoms are seen in only some people. And in some of those people, there may be symptoms like diarrhea, bleeding, vomiting and abdominal pain.
All you need to know about amoebiasis. It lives inside the large intestine in rare cases. And it can damage the large intestine at times. You should know about this. Let us tell you that the problem that occurs, can happen to anyone inside the world.
Under abdominal infections metronidazole tablet uses
Stomach infection is a type of problem due to which many symptoms can appear. For example, there may be vomiting or there may also be pain inside the stomach. It can also be caused by bacteria, parasites and diseases caused by contaminated food. And it can also be caused by viruses.
Let me tell you that the disease which is caused by this disease. He can also transfer the infection to another person. Especially if the person does not wash the hands of the stool properly, then after that this problem is seen a lot more. You should know about it.
The infection that occurs inside the stomach can cause vomiting and diarrhea. And most of the people in this condition get better on their own. But some people have to take very long medicines to cure it. Which can cause weakness inside the body.
Usually, if vomiting diarrhea is occurring for a long time, then it is necessary to treat it properly. If not treated properly, there can be loss of water inside the body. And this problem can take on a much more serious form. You should know about this.
Bacterial gastroenteritis is a type of problem. This happens when you do not pay proper attention to cleanliness. If you do not pay proper attention then after that this problem can become very troublesome. You should know about this.
Viral gastroenteritis is an inflammation of the stomach and intestines caused by a variety of viruses. And this is a type of infectious disease, due to which any other person who comes in contact with the human being can get it.
If we talk about the symptoms of stomach infection, because of this, many symptoms can be seen inside the stomach. You should know about this, the common symptoms of stomach infection are vomiting and diarrhea. But due to this, there can also be a torsion inside the stomach.
Fever, fatigue, headache, and muscle aches are common symptoms of viral infections, and some infections can cause severe abdominal pain. Children infected with rotavirus usually make a full recovery within three to eight days.
A good way to avoid all these types of infections is that you should live in a clean way, if you live in a clean way then there is no problem after that.
Usually if the symptoms do not improve in any way within 2 to 3 days then you should consult your doctor. And you should follow what your doctor gives you, it will be right for you.
If vomiting diarrhea is occurring in children for a long time, then you should not delay and it is important for you to consult your doctors as soon as possible. That would be right for you.
To protect against rotavirus, children are vaccinated in a way that is given to children under one year of age, which can prevent the problem to some extent. It works to prevent the symptoms from getting worse.
Friends, this virus can spread with the help of feces. And in such a situation, you need to clean your hands thoroughly. And also use the right soap. This is much more important. Especially those who are infected people need to wash their hands properly.
Refrain from sharing utensils, glasses and plates etc. with any other person. This is necessary because it can spread the virus.
If there is any kind of infection inside your house, then you have to keep some distance from it and keep it inside solitude for some time until it gets cured.
Make sure the center has separate rooms for changing diapers and preparing or serving food
And if you are inside the journey, then drink water from a well sealed bottle in a way or else you can become a victim of stomach infection. Should be aware of this.
If you are fond of eating meat, then you have to avoid eating undercooked meat. Because because of this also the infection can spread. You should know about this.
Its main purpose is to control dehydration. If this disease is going on for a long time, then it becomes very important to treat it. You should be well aware of this.
If you have this problem then you can try some remedies
You try to drink more and more water. If you can drink more then it is good otherwise you can suck on ice cubes which will be very beneficial for you.
Apart from this, you should not consume fruit juice. It works to cause more diarrhea problem inside your body. You should know about it.
If you have this problem, then consume food in small quantities and it becomes very important to give rest to your stomach, you should know about it.
If you are feeling more tired and weak then you should consult your doctor at once and it becomes very important for you to follow the instructions that your doctor gives you.
Giardiasis metronidazole tablet uses
Giardiasis is usually a type of infection of the intestines which is caused by lamblia. And this organism is found inside the world, it is especially found where it is cleaned properly. Doesn't happen.
After exposure to giardiasis, its symptoms start soon, usually within 2 to 3 weeks. And it becomes very important to treat it on time. If not treated on time, then the problem can be very serious.
• Loss of appetite
• Abdominal distension
• Abdominal cramps
• Loss of body weight
• Creating more gas
• having a headache
• Abdominal pain
Giardiasis is caused by a microorganism called Giardia lamblia. And this micro-organism enters the body with the help of contaminated food and water and after that it can bother you. You should know about this.
Before testing for giardiasis, its stool is taken and after that the stool is examined. From this it is known whether there is giardiasis or not? For this the doctor is given antibiotics. Well let us tell you that its symptoms can last for a few days and then get better but it can also last for a long time. Huh. You should know about this.
Metronidazole tablet uses in diarrhea
Metronidazole tablet is also used in a way in diarrhea. Diarrhea is a common problem which can be due to any reason. You should know about this. Inside the diarrhea usually comes thin loose stools. And this stool can last for a few days. And if diarrhea goes on for a long time, then after that the problem can be much more fatal. Diarrhea can be caused by problems like bacterial infection and food poisoning. However, it may be possible to a great extent to treat them on time.
If we talk about the symptoms of diarrhea, then there are many symptoms of diarrhea, with the help of which you can identify diarrhea very well. You should know about this.
• This can cause a feeling of fever.
• You may feel weakness inside the body.
• Apart from this, you may have a headache. You should know about this.
• Apart from this, there may be a problem of stomach pain.
• Apart from this, due to lack of water, lips can become dry.
Talking about the cause of diarrhea, there can be many causes of diarrhea about which you should know, so let us know in great detail about the causes of diarrhea.
• Food Allergies
• Drug reaction
• Viral infection
• Bacterial infection
• Intestinal infection
• Parasitic Infection
If we talk about the way to avoid diarrhea, then there can be many remedies that you should know about.
• If you keep the place where you cook food clean, then there will be no problem of diarrhea.
• To avoid diarrhea, it is necessary to drink clean water.
• Do not consume stale food to avoid diarrhea. And keep the food inside the fridge. That would be right for you.
• A good way to avoid diarrhea is to keep everything clean in the right way.
Intravenous brain infection metronidazole tablet uses
Metronidazole tablet is also used for infection inside the brain. You should be aware of this. The infection that occurs inside the brain can have many reasons such as meningitis or meningitis, brain abscess, encephalitis etc. For example, infection can occur due to inflammation inside the brain . Apart from this, this infection can also happen due to the breakdown of brain tissue. Apart from this, infection inside the brain can be caused by viruses, fungi and fungi. You should know about this.
The spinal cord is connected to the brain and if an infection gets inside it, it can even kill you. Which can prove to be very fatal for you.
If we talk about the symptoms of infection inside the brain, then many symptoms can appear. With the help of which you can easily identify, then let us know about the symptoms of infection inside the brain.
• stiff neck
• feeling weak
• Behavior change
The infection that occurs inside the brain is due to many reasons, you should know about it. Infection that occurs inside the lungs, heart, etc. can usually reach the brain with the help of blood. And later it can give rise to a very serious problem.
Apart from this, disease-causing organisms can usually enter the brain due to injury to the brain or directly from inside an injury to any part of the body.
Infections inside the brain can be treated with the help of antibiotics, anti-viral or anti-fungal medicines. But if the infection is severe enough, it becomes very necessary to perform surgery on the patient.
Metronidazole tablet uses for skin infections
Let us tell you that the skin you have works to protect it from germs. But what happens many times is that this skin itself comes in contact with the germs and gets infected. You should understand this very well. Well usually the germs that are inside the skin can enter very easily with the help of a cut or some kind of scratch. You should understand this very well.
Usually, there may be a reason for the formation of an edge on the skin, such as being bitten or stung or due to some reason an injury. Ear piercing and tattooing also come under it. Due to this, there can be irritation inside the skin. There may be itching. And there may be redness.
If you go to the doctor in this situation, then the doctor can do many things. For example, you can ask about your old history. Apart from this, he can do your blood test. Apart from this, he can give you some medicines by which the problem can be cured.
Antibiotics are usually used inside the infection. And with the help of these medicines, treatment is done. But in case of skin infection, an ointment can also be given which can correct the problem.
Infections can occur inside the skin due to bacteria, virus or fungus etc. And it can happen inside any part of the body. Apart from this, the risk of infection in people whose immune system is very weak becomes very high.
If we talk about the symptoms of skin infection, then there are many symptoms. The ones you should know about. If you know the symptoms properly, then you can easily treat any kind of infection, so let's know about skin infection in full detail.
If there is an infection inside the skin, then many symptoms appear. And due to infection blisters are formed. And there may be itching. And there may be pain due to placing or touching the hands on the skin. You should understand this very well.
This infection can also occur inside the face, arms and legs etc. Apart from this, this infection can also occur inside the armpits, neck etc.
• Skin discoloration
• skin feeling warm
• Swelling of the skin.
• Skin scabs
• Skin rash
• Feeling of pain when touched.
Due to this, the skin becomes very hard and streaks of blood can also form from inside the wound. You should know about this. Because of this, you may also have a fever. You should have a good understanding about this. That would be right for you.
• Because of this it can also happen that you are not able to move the skin part properly.
• The wound has become and pus is coming out inside it, even then it is necessary to show it to the doctor as soon as possible. Otherwise there can be a big problem.
• If there is any such scratch or cut which has not healed for a long time, then it is necessary to show it to the doctor as soon as possible.
• If the infection is spreading rapidly and the sores are getting worse, there may be a problem and you should see your doctor as soon as possible.
• Bacterial skin infection occurs when any kind of cut or scratch mark has formed on the skin of your body. And with its help the bacteria go inside your skin. However, if someone's immune system is very weak, then it can also lead to bacterial infection.
• Bacteria are usually found around you, they are of both good and bad types. And sometimes there is a minor infection which gets cured on its own, but sometimes it becomes very serious, which increases the problem further.
• From close contact with the skin
• Sharing things like towels or toothbrushes
• If a person is already infected, then the infection can spread from him. So it is necessary to keep distance from him.
Patients who are diabetic, there is less blood flow inside them, due to which they are more prone to infection and due to this the infection spreads very fast, you should know about it.
Apart from this, due to age, there is a risk of spreading the infection more. So people who have become older, the risk of getting this infection becomes very high.
People suffering from HIV, AIDS or Hepatitis become victims of this type of infection very fast. You should be aware of this.
People who have paralysis become victims of it very fast. You should understand about this very well and this will be right for you.
Apart from this, the part of the skin that has been damaged under sunlight can cause this problem.
If the infection has occurred inside the skin, it is necessary to take care of the wound and infection regularly. And it would be better that to prevent infection, you should keep yourself clean and if you keep yourself clean, then it will be right for you that you can avoid infection very easily.
Metronidazole tablet uses in Reproductive System Infections
Sexually transmitted diseases and common infections are included within the reproductive system infection. Bacteria and bacteria living inside the genital tract can cause infection. You should understand this very well. Apart from this, infection can also occur due to unsafe abortion.
If we talk about infection inside the reproductive system, then there can be many reasons for this. But we talk about its symptoms, with the help of which we can easily identify the infection.
• Abnormal bleeding inside the genital organ.
• Pain inside the sex organs
• Itching inside the sex organs.
• Pain when urinating
• Untimely menstruation.
Infections inside the reproductive system can be caused by a number of reasons. For example, if you have unprotected sex, it can also cause infection inside the reproductive system. Apart from this, the child growing inside the womb can also cause infection inside the reproductive system.
Infections inside the reproductive system can also occur due to chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, herpes, HPV, syphilis, etc. If an infection is detected, you should go to your doctor as soon as possible and get treatment from the doctor so that the infection can be cured.
Metronidazole tablet uses in stomach ulcer
Friends, if someone has stomach ulcer problem then this medicine is used. Stomach ulcer is also known as gastric ulcer. These are infected sores present inside our body. They can develop inside the stomach, food pipe and small intestine. You should be well aware of this. Due to this, pain can be felt up to the navel and inside the chest. If it is not treated on time, then it can lead to a very serious disease.
• Gastric ulcer is a type of stomach ulcer in which the sores are inside the stomach.
• Lesions inside the esophageal ulcer form inside the food pipe.
• Duodenal ulcer usually occurs inside the small intestine.
We are also going to tell you about the symptoms of stomach ulcer. There are many symptoms of stomach ulcer, with the help of that you can recognize it, so let's know in detail about the symptoms of stomach ulcer.
• Due to this there may be pain in the stomach. It can also cause pain around the navel or inside the chest. You should have a good understanding about this.
• Stomach ulcers can cause burning and cutting pain. So that you can recognize that there is a problem of stomach ulcer.
• Pain in stomach ulcer occurs when our stomach remains empty after eating food.
• The pain in the stomach is much more effective in the morning and also hurts at night.
• The pain can usually last from a few minutes to hours.
• Ulcer pain may be relieved by food, antacids, or vomiting.
From all these symptoms, you can very easily identify that ulcer is present inside the stomach. So you can treat it after that.
Bleeding occurs due to ulcers inside the stomach. However, there may be more or less bleeding in the stomach. For example, vomiting may be accompanied by blood and discharge of dark matter. If so, then you should not be careless and contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Now it must also be inside your mind that why there are blisters inside the stomach, then it can usually be due to a type of bacterial infection. You should be well aware of this.
Helicobacter pylori bacteria live inside our stomach. However, it affects some people more and affects them again and again. But it is not able to affect some people. You can understand this. But what is the reason behind their influence? Nothing is understood about it yet. Apart from this, there are also some medicines that can cause stomach ulcers such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), ibuprofen, aspirin, naproxen.
If you use these medicines for a long time, then they can be very harmful for you. It is better that you do not use these medicines for a long time. Otherwise, there may be a loss deal for you.
Apart from this, there are many other reasons which can give rise to stomach ulcers.
• For example, excessive consumption of tobacco can cause stomach ulcers.
• Being under stress
• Spicy food can cause stomach ulcer.
• When suffering from diseases related to liver, kidney, lungs.
• This problem can occur if you consume alcohol in large quantities.
Avoid using contaminated food and food to avoid Helicobacter pylori bacteria. This might not be right for you and could cause problems.
Also, if you take multiple doses of the drug, control them. This can increase the problems of having ulcers inside the stomach. You should be well aware of this.
If you are very worried about stomach ulcers, then you should know that you should contact your doctor as soon as possible and you must follow the instructions given by your doctor. And take medicine on time. If they are treated on time, then they are cured very easily, you should know. Otherwise, if you have doubts about it, then you can get it checked once. That will fix the problem. You must understand .
Metronidazole tablet uses in Rosacea
This disease is also known as reddening of the face. This disease is a disease that affects people above the age of 30 years. It causes redness on your nose, cheeks, chin and forehead. This disease can usually last for some time. After that it also gets cured on its own. Well let us tell you that there is no cure for it but some medicines can be used to reduce the symptoms, which reduce the symptoms.
• Within erythematotelangostatic rosacea, blood vessels of the face and neck are visible.
• Acne usually appears inside populopostular rosacea and it looks like acne.
• Rhinophyma rosacea usually affects men more and due to this the skin of the nose becomes thick.
If we talk about the symptoms of redness of the face (rosacea), then there are many symptoms with the help of which you can identify it very easily.
• Because of this, the small blood vessels in your nose and cheeks become dilated, which you can see better.
• Many people with rosacea develop swollen red bumps and sometimes pus can also come out due to this, so it becomes very important to see a doctor.
• Due to this, dryness, burning and redness are also experienced inside the eyes. You should know about it.
• Also men's names can be fat. This only happens in rare cases.
There is still no complete information about the causes of rosacea. It may be genetic or may be due to some environmental factor.
• For example, this problem can occur if you drink a lot.
• This may be due to changes in body temperature.
• This may be because of the cosmetic ingredients.
• Blood pressure medicines can also cause this problem. You should know about this.
• People having rhesia in sunlight should avoid going, otherwise this problem can increase further. Therefore, exposure to sunlight should be avoided.
• Rosacea can be caused by stress. Therefore, people who already have the problem of rosacea are advised to stay away from stress.
• Drinking alcohol and eating spicy food can cause rosacea
• Apart from this, people who have the problem of rosacea should avoid going outside in cold weather, otherwise this problem may increase instead of decreasing.
Metronidazole tablet uses in endocarditis
Endocarditis is a type of infection that occurs inside the inner lining of the heart. Bacteria usually reach the heart with the help of any part of the body like mouth, blood etc. Then this problem can occur. If it is not treated at the right time. If ingested, it can damage your heart valves. Which can lead to a serious problem. It is usually treated with surgery and antibiotics. People who have damaged heart or have artificial valves installed are more likely to get this type of infection.
The symptoms of endocarditis can appear quickly or suddenly, and sometimes it can take a long time to appear. You should know about it.
• There is an infection in the lower part of the left side of the ribs and there is pain inside the spleen of the liver.
• Including red spots on the underside of the finger and pain inside them.
• Excess fatigue
• having a fever
• Having problems with blood in the urine.
• Persistent cough
• Swelling in the abdomen or swelling in the legs.
• Pain within the joints and muscles
• Excessive sweating at night etc. Its symptoms may occur.
Endocarditis infection is usually the subject of investigation. If you see its symptoms then you should contact your doctor as soon as possible and you have to follow the instructions given by the doctor, it will be right for you.
Endocarditis occurs when germs move around your body with the help of blood and they attach to a damaged part of the heart. And these bacteria are usually one of the bacteria living inside your body.
• Bacteria can enter your mouth by brushing or chewing. If your teeth and gums are not correct then the risk of this type of infection is high, you should be aware of it.
• Bacteria can usually reach your heart from an already infected area, such as an intestinal wound or gum disease, or they can easily enter from another infected area.
• Bacteria can also enter the body through a thin tube usually inserted to test the fluid inside your body. You must know about it. Apart from this, if you make tattoos, then because of this bacteria can also enter inside your body.
• Apart from this, contaminated needles can also be a reason, which can inject bacteria inside your body.
• Due to the damaged heart valve, this bacteria stays there and then works to spread the infection from there.
Metronidazole tablet uses in blood in stools
Blood in the stool is not a disease in itself. But it is definitely a symptom of some disease inside. Due to the mixing of blood in the stool, the stool can be black in color. And it can also be a problem of the digestive system in general. And if there is blood inside the stool, then it is immortal. You should go to the doctor as soon as possible and follow the instructions given by the doctor, it will be right for you.
If we talk about the symptoms of blood in the stool, then the stool usually becomes black in color. When blood mixes inside the stool, it starts to look like charcoal. Apart from this, blood may also be visible separately. If blood is seen in the stool, a doctor should be contacted. So that the problem can be treated properly or else it can become a severe headache in a way. Let us know in detail about the symptoms of blood in stool so that you can also know about it.
• Shortness of breath
• low blood pressure
• Stomach bloating.
If there is blood inside the stool, then the doctor should be seen as soon as possible, usually a small amount of blood inside the stool can also be due to constipation. A doctor should be examined.
• If you eat more chocolate-colored substances that are black in color, then because of this also blood inside the stool can appear. It is not usually caused by blood.
• The color of stool can also change due to the medicines used for stomach diseases and for problems like heartburn.
• Apart from this, bleeding inside the upper digestive tract can also cause blood inside the stool. And this blood usually comes from inside the upper digestive system to the lower digestive system. When this blood collects inside the back part of the intestine. If it goes, after that the stool starts coming in black color.
• Usually there can be many other reasons for blood in the stool. For example, if you swallow nose blood, it can come through the stool. This can happen if there is an excessive amount of blood.
• Apart from this, if there is more vomiting then this problem can be there.
• Due to stomach ulcer
• This can happen due to the lack of proper blood supply to the intestines.
• Apart from this, this can happen due to cancer of the small intestine.
• This problem can be caused by intestinal worms.
• If there is blood in the stool due to constipation, then you should consume more and more fluids so that the stool is thin and the problem of blood in the stool decreases on its own. You should know about this.
Metronidazole tablet uses in bleeding gums
By the way, bleeding inside the gums can be a common problem. Sometimes excessive brushing can also cause bleeding inside the gums. If there is bleeding inside the gums again and again, it can be a sign of a bigger problem and you should consult your doctor only then the problem will be solved. Will come out
Bleeding can also occur inside the gums due to vitamin deficiency, decreased platelets, etc. You should be well aware of this.
Bleeding inside the gums manifests a variety of symptoms. So let's find out.
• swollen gums
• Pain when the gums are touched
• The formation of spots on the gums.
• Bad breath inside the mouth
• Increasing the distance between the teeth.
If we talk about bleeding gums, then there can be many reasons for this, due to which blood can come out from inside the gums.
• Vitamin deficiency can also cause bleeding inside the gums. Vitamin deficiency can cause pain and swelling inside the gums. Due to which bleeding starts.
• If there is any kind of disease inside the liver, it can also cause bleeding inside the gums. Your liver should be properly examined so that you should know about the problem being corrected.
• Cancer can also cause bleeding inside the gums. For example, this can happen due to leukemia.
• If there is a deficiency of vitamin K inside the body, then due to that also the tendency of bleeding inside the gums increases greatly. Must be aware of this.
• Pregnancy usually starts from the second month and can lead to bleeding gums. And the product taken during this time can also cause bleeding inside the gums. You should know about this.
• If you do not clean your teeth properly, it can cause swelling and pain inside the gums. And bleeding starts inside the gums, you should be well aware of this, keep your teeth clean and tidy.
• If the teeth are crooked, because of this food gets trapped inside them, due to which there can be bleeding inside the gums. You should know about this.
• Apart from this, what happens many times that we put anything inside the teeth to remove the trapped food, which can hurt the gums and bleed. This may be due to excessive brushing. Or the neem teeth can cause injury.
Metronidazole tablet uses in dysentery
Dysentery is a type of disease due to which infection occurs inside the human intestines, due to which bloody diarrhea occurs. And mucus also comes. It can be due to bacteria or parasitism. And to avoid this, it is very important to keep cleanliness.
• Amoeba can also cause this infection. Amoeba can usually be caused by contaminated food and drink. You should know about this. That's why the things that are there to eat and drink need to be kept clean.
• Bacterial dysentery is usually caused by bacteria. And it can spread especially through contaminated food and drink. You should be aware of this and serious symptoms can appear. Therefore, it becomes necessary to keep the food items clean and tidy.
Amoebic dysentery can usually live for a long time inside contaminated areas. It is spread through feces. They attack very fast in places where cleanliness is not done properly. And even on your hands it can survive for quite a long time. So cleaning should be done on time. Cleaning after bowel movement is very important. You must know about it. It is very important to wash hands with proper soap after bowel movement.
Talking about the symptoms of dysentery, there can be many symptoms with the help of which you can identify them.
like you might have diarrhea
There may be pain inside the abdomen.
Abdominal cramps may occur.
The symptoms that occur usually start appearing within 1 to 2 days. But sometimes it can take a long time for the symptoms to appear.
Symptoms of bacterial dysentery usually appear within 1 to 3 days. There is no bloody diarrhea and no mucus inside it. Apart from this, there are some symptoms, with the help of which it can be easily identified such as
• Abdominal pain
• There may be fatigue.
• Intermittent diarrhea may occur.
By the way, dysentery gets better on its own. But many times what happens is that it does not heal on its own, because of this you have to go to the doctor. The doctor may prescribe you antibiotics so that it gets cured. If your symptoms are getting severe then you should go to your doctor once and see him so that the problem gets cured.
If we talk about dysentery, dysentery usually spreads more in those places which are not clean. And if you touch or consume any contaminated food, it can cause dysentery to spread. Amoebic patchy is spread through faeces. People who are infected with it can spread it.
Therefore, hands should always be washed thoroughly after bowel movements. So that if there is any germ, it will be destroyed.
If you consume contaminants
If you consume contaminated food
It can spread if infected people do not wash their hands properly.
Apart from this, it can be spread by bathing or swimming inside an infected pool.
Apart from this, there are some people who are at high risk of dysentery. They need to be very careful or else they may have to face very serious problems.
• Alcohol addiction
• Lack of nutrition
• Cancer or tumor
And it can affect those whose immune system has become very weak.
If we discuss the ways to avoid dysentery, then you can adopt some precautions so that you can easily avoid the infection of dysentery. You should know about this. So let's know about those precautions.
• If you go to the toilet, it is important to wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
• If you have the infection, you should avoid having sexual contact or else it can spread to your partner.
• Eat foods that have been cooked at high temperatures. You have to avoid consuming cold food.
• Apart from this you should drink boiled water
• If you have symptoms, you should keep your distance from other people, otherwise it can spread to other people as well.
• If the children are small, they will have to be helped to wash their hands properly.
• You must avoid eating with others for as long as you have symptoms.
• Washing dirty clothes and towels with hot water destroys it.
Trichomoniasis is usually caused by a type of one-celled organism. And it is a sexually transmitted disease that spreads through sexual contact between men and women. You should know about this.
It is usually spread through sexual contact. The disease does not spread in any other way. It affects men and women in different ways. You should know about this. This disease can be spread due to making relationship.
Talking about the symptoms of trichomoniasis, there can be many symptoms, with the help of which you can find out whether you have had this type of infection or not?
Trichomoniasis infection does not show any symptoms in 70% of people. And if these symptoms do appear, it affects them differently. You should be aware of this. First there is usually a burning sensation inside the secret organs and later it can take the form of swelling. And bleeding may also occur.
• Going to urinate too soon
• Pain and burning in urination.
• Pain during intercourse.
• Itching and burning inside the organ.
• White, gray, yellow or green, foamy and smelly substance etc.
Friends, you must be well aware of pneumonia. Pneumonia is a type of disease that works to affect our lungs. Due to this pus and mucus can accumulate in the lungs. And if it is not treated on time, then it can be fatal. You should be well aware of this. You can understand the matter. The disease that occurs, it affects young and old people. And it is also contagious which can spread through coughing and sneezing.
According to a report on World Pneumonia Day in 2016, India had more infant deaths due to pneumonia than the whole world. You will also know about this very well.
If we talk about the type of pneumonia, then it can be of many types. Its treatment varies depending on its type, so let us know in detail about the types of pneumonia.
• Bacterial pneumonia can usually affect anyone. It especially affects people who have weakened immune systems and consume more alcohol or smoke. And if you have had surgery recently, then this pneumonia can affect you.
• Fungal pneumonia is usually caused by some kind of fungus. And if the fungus becomes pneumonia then it becomes very difficult to diagnose after that.
• Aspiration pneumonia can usually be caused by gas, dust and food particles. And sometimes it becomes very difficult to cure this pneumonia. You should know about this.
• Mycoplasma pneumonia is usually caused by a type of bacteria. And it affects people at large. However, it works to affect people of all ages. You should know about it.
• Viral pneumonia can usually be caused by something viral. If it is treated on time then it can be cured.
Friends, if we talk about the symptoms of pneumonia, then there can be many symptoms. But its main symptom is cough. You cough frequently. And it can go on for a long time. Apart from this, along with cough, you may also experience other symptoms such as
• Chest pain or discomfort
• Loss of appetite
• Difficulty in breathing
• Rapid breathing
• low blood pressure
• coughing up blood
• Rapid heartbeat
• nausea and vomiting
Friends, if we talk about the prevention of pneumonia, then for this you can take some proper steps so that you can avoid pneumonia, then let us know about those steps in detail.
• Vaccination is done from time to time to avoid pneumonia. If you vaccinate on time, then your chances of getting pneumonia are greatly reduced.
• Doctors recommend different pneumonia vaccines for children under the age of 2 and children between the ages of 2 and 5.
• You should always try to avoid respiratory infections.
• If you are a drug addict, stop doing it. It damages your lungs.
• And the biggest thing is that you need to strengthen your immune system. If you have a strong immune system, then none of your pneumonia can make you worse.
H pylori is a type of bacteria that is found in the stomach of 60 percent of people. Although it does not cause any harm, but what happens sometimes is that it causes an infection inside the intestines, due to which ulcers start to occur in the stomach.
• Although this type of infection does not develop any symptoms. But even if symptoms do develop, they are something that you can recognize very easily.
• stomach ache
• The pain gets worse when the stomach is empty
• Irritation in the stomach
• Feeling less hungry
• Abdominal distension
• And lose weight
pylori infection is still not well known. But it is believed that if a person comes in contact with an infected person, such as coughing or sneezing or feces, this infection can happen. However, this infection does not occur in all people.
Other tests can be done to check this disease. And once the doctor comes to know about this infection, then your doctor can give you antibiotics. So that this infection will be cured. However, it may take one to two weeks for you to get relief from the infection. But you should not leave the medicine in the middle, otherwise the infection may spread more instead of getting cured.
These stomach worms live inside the intestines and get food from the intestines itself. It can suck blood. And usually it can't breed there. But sometimes they can cause infection. And they are parasitic in a way. Parasite means that which is dependent on another organism and it can be spread through some kind of contaminated food or water. Well many people can have worms in their stomach. But only a few people see their symptoms. Many people do not notice their symptoms.
And if symptoms are seen then they are also cured with medicines.
If we talk about the types of intestinal worms, then it can be of many types. stomach worms tapeworms or tapeworms
And if we talk about the symptoms of stomach worms, then many symptoms can appear inside it. With the help of which we can easily identify stomach worms, so let us know in detail about the symptoms of stomach worms.
• Roundworms, flukes or tapeworms can be inside the stomach. And because of this, there is intermittent pain inside the stomach. And there is also cramps in the stomach.
• Roundworm worms usually go into the stomach, so it can cause diarrhea in the stomach. And if the children are feeling diarrhea then it may be that these worms have gone inside the stomach.
• If there are worms inside the stomach, then the child does not develop properly. The child is physically very weak. And he doesn't even feel hungry. If this is happening to your child then he should see the doctor so that the problem will be solved.
• Apart from this, if there are worms inside the stomach, then fatigue is experienced, these worms usually suck the blood present inside the intestines, due to which fatigue starts to be experienced.
• Dry cough
• Pain in chest
• wheezing sound
• Worms can also come out in the stool, which come under the symptoms of stomach worms.
• Flatulence or gas formation
• Apart from this, worms can also develop itching and rash inside the intestines or anus. You should be well aware of this.
• If stomach pain persists for a long time, then it can be a sign of worms in the stomach.
• The occurrence of overweight can be a sign of worms.
Friends, there can be many reasons for having worms in the stomach. You should know about this. And if you pay attention to the reasons properly, then you can avoid the going of worms in the stomach. And this would be right for you.
• Roundworm worms can usually live in contaminated feces and water. When you come into contact with them and eat food or other food without cleaning it, they go inside your intestine and then start to multiply there . Which causes a lot of trouble for you.
• For example, if you touch a place where there are eggs of the parasite, then it can go to your stomach.
• Apart from this, walking barefoot in a place where parasites have laid eggs.
• Touching or ingesting soil where parasites live.
• Children are very much affected by stomach worms. Because they play inside the contaminated environment and after that if they eat food without washing their hands, then after that these insects go into their stomach.
• Apart from this, people whose immune system is very weak. Insects attack them very quickly. You must know about it. So you have to strengthen your immune system.
• Cleaning properly is very important. These insects can flourish if you do not clean properly.
• If you come in contact with animals, worms can also go into the stomach because of that.
There are some measures you can take to prevent stomach worms. About which you should know very well.
• If you consume fruits, vegetables etc., then you should consume them only after washing them properly.
• Apart from this, children should be prevented from touching the mouth with their hands. And if they eat food themselves, then you should wash their hands thoroughly and only then you should give them food.
• Apart from this, you should not eat food where there is a lack of cleanliness inside.
• If you consume meat etc., then eat them only after cooking them completely.
• Apart from this, it becomes very important to regularly clean the things used inside the kitchen.
• Washing hands thoroughly before eating or preparing food and after touching soil or going to the toilet
• And in areas where there is a high possibility of insects, you have to avoid eating food and this will also be right for you.
Now it must also come to your mind that if there is a worm inside the stomach, then what kind of medicine is used to kill it, then for your information, tell us that usually it does not require any kind of medicine. . Because these insects end on their own. But if it is bothering you too much then you should go to the doctor and follow the instructions that your doctor gives you. He may prescribe you some medicines. And if you take those drugs it cripples the insects. After that it comes out through the stool.
Diseases such as giardiasis, amoebiasis, cyclosporiasis and cryptosporidiosis are caused by intestinal worms. If the worms have gone inside the stomach and they are causing trouble, then it is necessary to get it treated on time. Otherwise it can cause problem. Under conditions like amoebiasis, the patient may even die. You should be well aware of this. If you suspect that you have worms inside the stomach, you should go to your doctor.