azithromycin 500 mg used for
azithromycin 500 mg use in english and side effects, azithromycin 500 mg tablet uses, azithromycin 500 mg dose, azithromycin 500 mg used for cold, azithromycin 500 mg used for fever.
Azithromycin tablet is used to treat ear infections, Tonsils, Pneumonia, etc. The dosage of this medicine depends on several factors. For example, if you are a child, you will be given a different dose. And if you are older you will be given a different dose. Similarly, the dosage may vary depending on gender and age. You should take this medicine only then. When the doctor writes to you. You should not take this medicine voluntarily. If you take this medicine on your own will, then this medicine can cause a problem for you.
Nausea or vomiting, diarrhoea, headache etc. can also occur due to this medicine. If you are experiencing any kind of side effect after consuming this medicine then you should stop taking this medicine. And after that you should consult your doctor about it. That would be right for you.
Azithromycin 500 mg use
azithromycin 500 mg use in english. This medicine is used for many types of problems. We are giving you the list below, so on the basis of that you can find out why you are being given this medicine.
• Ear Infections
• Upper respiratory tract infection
• Bacterial infection
azithromycin 500 mg use in ear infections
Azithromycin is also used for infections inside the ear. It can cause inflammation, usually in the ear. And this problem is seen more on children with weak immunity. For this, proper examination of the ear is done that what has caused the swelling in the ear.
Ear infections can be easily prevented with pneumococcal and influenza vaccination, breast-feeding for the first six months, and abstinence from tobacco and smoking.
Medicines such as paracetamol, ibuprofen, benzocaine etc. can prove to be very useful in removing the problem in the ear. Antibiotics can also be used if there is a problem in the ear. But antibiotics are given only to those whose problem or infection inside the ear is not getting cured for a long time.
Let us tell you that 11 percent of the people in the world are suffering from ear infection and this problem is more in men. And especially children below 10 years of age have to face this problem more. However, if treated on time, then this problem can be easily remedied.
Talking about the symptoms of ear infection, there can be many symptoms due to ear infection. The ones you should know about. So that you can easily tell the doctor about it.
• It can cause ear pain. And if there is a small child, it can cry a lot. And he has trouble lying down. He may repeatedly pull his ear. It is easy to know from this that there is a problem of ear pain. Which needs to be fixed.
• A recent perforation in the tympanic membrane can result in fluid leaking out of the ear. If fluid is coming out in the ear, then it is necessary to treat it as soon as possible. If not treated, then the problem can become very fast and big. The disease can become very serious later on.
• Apart from this, there can be a headache due to infection inside the ear. And the headache can also be quite severe.
• Apart from this, along with infection in the ear, there can also be infection inside the upper respiratory system. You should know about it.
• If the child has an infection inside the ear, then symptoms of fever can also be seen inside them. Although these symptoms are not seen in all children.
• Irritability can also develop in children. If there is an ear infection.
• And if the child is ill, he may appear quite lethargic. The child may appear lethargic if there is an ear infection. You should also pay attention to this once.
• Apart from this, if there has been an ear infection, then deafness can also be a problem. If a parent suspects deafness in the event of an ear infection, tell your doctor about it.
• People who have had an ear infection. There may be something like whistling inside their ear.
• Apart from this, due to ear infection, some children may feel that their head is spinning.
By the way, in case of ear infection, the doctor should be contacted as soon as possible. But if you do not contact the doctor then this problem can become more serious.
• If there is no improvement in symptoms for 24 to 48 hours after the problem, the doctor should be contacted.
• If you are not able to move the ear muscles then you should go to the doctor.
• You have a discharge of fluid (such as pus or blood) from your ear,
• you have a high fever, headache or dizziness,
• You feel as if something is stuck in your ear
If you see such symptoms, it means that you have an infection inside your ear and you should go to your doctor as soon as possible and consult. That would be better for you.
Apart from this, there are many types of infections inside the ear. According to them, doctors treat you. You should also know this. So let's know about the types of infections inside the ear.
azithromycin 500 mg use in tonsillitis
Tonsils are inside your mouth. And when it becomes infected, it is known as tonsillitis. This is the most common infection that occurs in childhood. Includes sore throat, tonsils and fever and it causes swelling and pain inside the throat. It becomes common. Its symptoms are cured very easily with antibiotic medicine, apart from this, it is seen in some people that its symptoms get cured on their own even within 7 to 10 days. But if you do not get better with these symptoms then it is necessary to consult your doctor after that.
The most common age of chronic tonsillitis patients in India is 11–20 years, a hospital-based study found. And this problem is more in men. Although this problem is less seen in women. Tonsils are a pair of soft tissues located at the back of the throat. It also helps in fighting the infection, due to which there is swelling inside them. And if the treatment is done on time, then this swelling gets cured on its own. Talking about the type of tonsils, it is of many types which you also need to know about.
• Tonsil Stones – This problem occurs when the trapped material becomes very hard.
• A bacteria called Streptococcus infects the tonsils and throat. Due to which symptoms like fever can arise. For this a doctor should be shown.
• Chronic tonsillitis is a type of infection that occurs repeatedly inside the throat.
• Acute Tonsillitis – A bacteria or virus infects the tonsils. This causes swelling and soreness inside the throat and the development of swelling inside the back of the throat.
Talking about the symptoms of tonsillitis, there are many types of symptoms inside this disease, which you should know about, so let's know about these symptoms in detail.
• Red and swollen tonsils
• White or yellow coating or spots on the tonsils
• sore throat
• sore throat
• Having a fever.
• Bad breath
• Abdominal pain (especially in young children)
• stiff neck
• There may be more difficulty swallowing.
• Having trouble breathing
You should see a doctor after such symptoms appear. If you show the doctor, then after that the doctor will prescribe you the medicine, you should consume it.
How long do tonsils last?
Friends, for your information, let us tell you that they are of different types. Usually it gets better on its own within 4 days or at most a week. But in some cases when they do not get better on their own, then you should ask your doctor once. Sometimes tonsils can also indicate a serious disease. So you need to work in this direction also.
What happens when tonsils are enlarged
If the tonsils are growing then you should see your doctor. If there is a slight bulge inside the throat and there is pain, then it may be due to an infection inside the throat. Apart from this, if this problem is on one side of the throat and is increasing without any pain then you should contact your doctor and follow the instructions given by the doctor. That would be right for you.
Prevention of Tonsillitis
For the prevention of tonsillitis, you need some precautions so that you can avoid it, so let's know about these precautions in full detail.
You should eat food only after washing your hands thoroughly. especially after going inside the toilet etc.
• Apart from this, you will have to avoid sharing your food and drink utensils and glasses.
• Apart from this, change your brush from time to time. And don't let anyone use your brush.
• Apart from this, it is necessary to cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing.
azithromycin 500 mg use in bronchitis
Bronchitis is also a type of disease in which there is inflammation inside the breathing tubes. And because of this, the ability to take oxygen inside the lungs decreases.
Inflammation can be caused by viruses, bacteria, smoking, or by breathing in chemical pollution or dust. And when the windpipe stops, after that mucus starts forming inside. People who suffer from this problem have a cough with thick mucus.
If we talk about the types of bronchitis, then it is mainly of two types. Which you should also know about.
• Acute bronchitis is an exacerbation of the mucus inside the back of the throat that causes coughing. It occurs after a cold or flu as a result of bacterial infection or by persistent stimulation of the respiratory tract by polluted air or chemical fumes. can start showing. Apart from this, its symptoms can also go away with fever and let us tell you that after 7 days or 10 days it gets cured on its own. However, even after that, the dry cough continues its effect. But you should take medicine to end it. This will be right for you so that you can get relief from the symptoms soon. It targets the elderly the most. However, it can also target elders.
• Chronic bronchitis is a special type of infection, due to which the patient has trouble breathing and the patient's condition worsens significantly. The patient may also need artificial oxygen. Apart from this, the patient may have to face a lot of trouble. The cough lasts for three months or more.
There are some symptoms of bronchitis about which we are going to tell you and in the same way there are some symptoms with the help of which you can easily identify it, so let's know about its symptoms.
• Sore Throat Fatigue Nasal congestion or runny nose Fever Body aches Vomiting Diarrhea. There are some such symptoms etc. With the help of which you can know how serious this problem is.
• Tucking inside the disease and swelling inside the foot can occur. And this can be a huge problem.
• Apart from this, there may be cough and there may be blood inside the mucus.
• There can be frequent infections inside the respiratory tract, which can make the problem worse.
• It can cause a lot of fatigue.
Prevention of Bronchitis
You can also prevent bronchitis (breathitis). There can be some solutions for this. With the help of which you can avoid this disease. So let's know about the ways to avoid it.
• If you come in contact with smoking and smoke, then it can also cause this disease, so if you do intoxicants, then you should also stay away from it.
• It becomes very important to limit the spread of viral infection.
• Breathing in moist air dilutes the mucus, due to which it becomes very difficult to expel it from inside.
• Cayenne pepper, curry leaves and other spicy foods that make your eyes and nose water.
azithromycin 500 mg use in upper respiratory tract infections
Upper respiratory tract infection that occurs can spread from the nose to the lungs. The upper respiratory tract extends from the nose to the cricoid cartilage. And if we talk about the infection of the lower respiratory tract, then it is considered starting from the bottom of the cricoid cartilage to the alveoli.
Friends, there is an infection of the respiratory system which is more during the winter season. The reason is that we stay indoors during the winter season. and come into contact with other people. Similarly, when it is summer season, very few incidents of it are seen. By the way, I have also faced this infection many times during winter. So this infection is a common problem. If we talk about the type of upper respiratory tract infection, it can be of many types such as cold (coryza) and sore throat, swelling of the throat and pain in the throat. Comes in.
By the way, let us tell you that there are some symptoms of the upper respiratory system, with the help of which you can identify it. And the quicker the treatment. The more beneficial it is for you.
• Stuffy nose, sneezing and sore throat are hallmarks of the common cold.
• Throat may be felt inside the throat and cough without mucus may also be seen inside it. In the problem of acute tracheobronchitis, this cough can last easily for one to two weeks.
• Sudden onset sore throat, fever, in the absence of cough, you should contact your doctor. That would be right for you.
• The affected person may experience pain on one side of the face, pain in the upper teeth, headache and excessive pus from the nose as well as the problem of bleeding. You should know about this too.
• Enlargement or swelling of tonsils
• Enlargement of sinus and swelling and pain inside it when touched.
• Apart from this, sound can also be heard when breathing.
• Spots can be seen on the inside of the palate.
• Rhinovirus, parainfluenza virus, coronavirus, adenovirus, respiratory syncytial virus, etc. can be caused by infections within the respiratory tract.
• If we talk about the spread of URTI, then it can spread in many ways. If you know about it, then you can easily avoid it. For example, if you go to any crowded places, then it can spread. If you come in contact with an infected person. For example, if you touch it or eat food with it, it can also spread due to this. Which can prove to be quite dangerous for you. Apart from this, with the help of infected children, it also spreads inside their family.
• This infection can be spread due to frequent contact with young children who live in a herd, such as in school or daily care centre, so you should be given good attention about all these.
• Apart from this, the problem of inflammation also increases due to allergies present inside the nose because it causes a blockage inside the nose. So you should also get treatment for nasal allergies.
• Apart from this, if you are traveling somewhere, then it is obvious that you will come in contact with a large number of people. That will aggravate the problem.
• Inside smoking If you inhale the smoke released by a person, then this disease can also spread due to this.
• Apart from this, this disease also occurs due to stress. Because it weakens the immunity.
• If you use cocaine in excess, it greatly increases your chances of getting an infection inside your upper respiratory system.
If we talk about prevention from upper respiratory tract infection, then there are many ways with the help of which you can avoid it. You can work towards rescue. You can take some precautions. So that this disease can be avoided.
azithromycin 500 mg use in bacterial infections
Friends, this medicine is used in bacterial infection. For your information, let us tell you that the number of bacteria inside the human body is very high. Although there are some harmful bacteria inside it, some are not harmful. Bacterial infections can affect the throat, lungs, skin, bowel and many other parts. Some infections are mild and some are severe. And let us tell you that most antibiotics are used to cure the infection.
If someone has got a bacterial infection, then he should keep his mouth covered because these infections can be quite contagious due to which it can easily spread from person to person.
• Bacterial infection of the skin is a different type of infection that works specifically to target the skin itself. come inside it. such as cellulitis, folliculitis, and impetigo
• Bacterial infections can also occur due to sexual contact, due to which there can be many problems. Sometimes their symptoms are not even visible for a long time.
• Apart from this, there may be bacterial infection associated with food, due to which many problems can be caused such as stomach pain, fever.
If we talk about the symptoms of bacterial infection, then many types of symptoms can be seen due to them, then you can pay attention to their symptoms. So that you will know that a bacterial infection has happened and you need to get treatment from the doctor.
• Fever is usually a common symptom such as fever may be accompanied by chills and a ringing of the rash.
• Bacterial infection may be accompanied by swelling of the lymph nodes and this swelling occurs at the site of the bacterial infection.
• Apart from this, it can also cause sore throat and swelling inside the throat as well as pain can be felt. If so, then it is a bacterial infection.
• Bacterial infection can lead to pneumonia, with symptoms such as a dry cough and shortness of breath.
• Apart from this, urine infection can also occur due to which there may be difficulty in urinating. And there may be pain while urinating.
If we talk about the prevention of bacterial infection, then in many ways you can avoid bacterial infection by taking precautions, then let us know. About their escape. Or ways that you can avoid them.
• You should wash your hands frequently with soap. Because if you do not do this, then bacteria can get trapped inside the problem.
• Use anti-bacterial soap to wash your hands.
• You need to keep the items inside your house clean. Even if garbage has been found, then you should remove that garbage, it will be right for you.
• Keep your hands clean while preparing food.
• Wash and cook your food thoroughly.
• Don't eat anything that smells bad
• Lab test is done for correct information about bacterial infection. And because of this, the symptoms of sore throat and throat are seen. Apart from this, the doctor can collect blood samples and put them inside the lab for testing.
• There are several types of antibiotics for bacterial infections. However, which antibiotic should you give and which should not be given. If you choose a doctor about this, then you should work according to that, it will be right for you. You should not take any kind of medicine according to your wish. Otherwise it can be very fatal for you.
Sinusitis is a type of disease that occurs inside the sinuses. Sinus means sinuses are small hollow cavity-like structures filled with air that begin to arise around the nose, behind the cheekbones and forehead bone and in the area between the eyes.
Sinusitis is a disease that occurs due to inflammation inside the sinuses. You must have understood this very well. And this disease is seen in many people. You may experience headache or pain in your face and nasal congestion. At times, every substance starts flowing from the nose in it. Let us tell you that it starts with a blocked nose and after that it develops inside a bacterial infection, a viral infection. If you are not able to get it treated properly on time, then this problem increases a lot. Hope you liked it and if anyone has this problem then he should get treatment from doctor as soon as possible.
Can pregnant women use azithromycin 500 mg?
Friends, if a pregnant woman uses azithromycin 500 mg, then it is completely safe. However, if a woman is pregnant and she is using this medicine then it is important for her to contact her doctor at once because only doctor will tell you how to use azithromycin 500 mg. And what kind of precautions you should take while using this medicine, it will be right for you. Apart from this, if you are already taking any medicine, then you should also tell your doctor about it so that everything goes well.
Can lactating women use Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet?
Yes Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet can be used by lactating women. It does not have any bad effect on their child. But before consuming the medicine, they should consult the doctor once and you should follow the instructions given by the doctor. That would be right for you. Because without seeing the doctor you should not take this medicine because it will not be right for you.
What is the effect of using Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet on the kidney?
Friends, if you are taking Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet, then it does not have any negative effect on your kidneys. You can consume it. If you already have any kind of kidney problem, then you should tell your doctor before consuming it again. And should also tell what medicines you were already taking. So that the doctor can understand your things properly. In this way everything is beneficial.
What is the damage to the liver by taking Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet?
Friends, taking Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet does not cause any harm to the liver. So you can understand that you can take this medicine. Apart from this, if you already have any kind of liver problem, then you should not take this medicine. And you should tell your doctor about this. And you should use only what your doctor instructs about it. Meaning the same instruction should be followed by you, it will be right for you.
What is the effect of Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet on the heart?
Friends, for your information, let us tell you that this medicine does not have any bad effect on the heart. However, if you have any kind of heart related disease, then you should think carefully about it and consult your doctor before taking this medicine because only your doctor can tell you that you should take this medicine. To consume or not to consume?
What drugs does Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet interact with?
Friends, if you take Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet with some other drugs, it can act, the list of these can be long. But we are giving you some list here.
• Flotral D Tablet
• Afdura Tablet
• Velfu Tablet PR
• Alfusin Tablet
• Sunapro Tablet
• Headset Tablet
• Suminat 100 Mg Tablet
• Snapit Tablet
What are the side effects of taking Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet?
Friends, taking Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet does not cause any kind of addiction problem. Otherwise, talk to your doctor about it once and your doctor will tell you about it in a good way. You should follow the instructions given by the doctor, it will be right for you. If you do not follow that instruction, then it can cause you great harm, you should understand this very well, it will be good for you.
Can I drive or operate machinery after taking Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet?
Friends, if you take Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet, then you can drive a machine and also drive a vehicle. It is not harmful in any way. This means that this medicine does not have any kind of bad effect on your brain. If you are working on any machinery then you can. After taking your medicine, when you are taking the medicine for the first time, look at its effects, only then make a decision only then you will know about it.
Apart from this, once you can talk to your doctor, follow the rules that your doctor tells you, it will be right for you.
How safe is Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet?
Friends, it is safe to take Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet. The reason is that it is completely safe if you take this medicine with the help of your doctor. It will not be right to take this medicine without medical consultation, you should keep this thing in mind.
Can Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet be used to treat mental problems?
Friends, Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet is not used in the treatment of mental problems. If someone has a mental problem, he should visit a mental health doctor and follow his instructions.
How is Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet consumed?
Friends, you should take Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet with food. Or you can take this medicine after a meal. Or you should talk to your doctor about it once and you should follow the instructions that your doctor gives you, it will be right for you.
Can I drink alcohol after taking Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet?
You cannot drink alcohol after taking Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet. If you drink alcohol then it can be very dangerous for you. Otherwise you should talk to your doctor once about it and you should follow the instructions that your doctor gives you. And this would be right for you. You can understand this very well.
What if you are allergic to taking Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet?
Friends, if you notice any kind of allergy symptoms after taking Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet, then you should stop taking this medicine. And once you should consult your doctor, you should follow the instructions that your doctor gives you. This will be beneficial for you. And if the problem of allergies is increasing a lot, then you should talk to your doctor about it. By the way, this medicine does not cause allergy problem in most of the people.
What are the substitutes for Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet ?
There are many medicines which you can use as substitutes for Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet.
• Azee 500 Mg Injection
• Azee XL 200 Mg Dry Syrup
• Azee XL 100 Mg Dry Syrup 30 ml
• Azee 500 Mg Tablet
• Azilide 250 Tablet
• Azithral XL Liquid 200 30ml
• Azithral Liquid 200 15ml
• Azithral XL Liquid 200 60ml
What is the dosage of Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet that an adult should take?
The dosage of Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet should be taken once or twice a day. This medicine should be taken after food. And you can talk to your doctor about it. You should work according to the instructions given to you by the doctor, it will be right for you. And at what age should an adult be given this medicine, etc., you can ask your doctor only.
What are the side effects of taking Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet?
Friends, there can be many side effects of this medicine which can harm in many ways. Such as upset stomach, diarrhea/loose stools, nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain may occur. If any of these effects persist then you should show it to the doctor and you should follow the instructions given by the doctor that will be right for you.
Remember that this medicine has been prescribed because your doctor has decided that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medicine do not have serious side effects.
There are many side effects that can occur due to the consumption of Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet, so you should also be aware of them. Is it something like this?
Eye problems (such as drooping eyelids, blurred vision), difficulty speaking/swallowing, muscle weakness, symptoms of liver problems (such as unusual tiredness, persistent nausea/vomiting, severe stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, deep Urine ).
Get medical help right away if any of these rare but serious side effects occur: fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting.
However, this medicine does not cause intestinal problems. Because it does not harm the intestines. But if blood in stool or stomach cramps or mucus if you are having these problems then you should stop using this medicine. And this is very beneficial for you.
Using this medicine for a long time or for repeated periods may result in mouth sores or a new yeast infection. If you may have white spots in your mouth, vaginal discharge and after that you should contact the doctor.
You are allergic to lymph node swelling, rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing. So you should stop taking this medicine, it will be right for you.
What to do after Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet expires?
After the expiry of Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet you should throw it out of your house. Generally we should not keep the expired tablet inside the house. Because many times by mistake, we take them by mistake without seeing the date, due to which there is a loss.
If you are taking Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet then you should take it only after watching the expiry date. If you take it without seeing the expiry date, it can act as poison for you.
How to store Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet?
You must store Azithromycin 500 mg Tablet correctly. If you do not store properly then it may spoil. You have to keep it out of direct sunlight. And you can't even keep it inside the fridge. If you keep it inside the fridge, then even this medicine gets spoiled. You may keep this medicine at room temperature. It does not spoil at room temperature. You should also keep this medicine out of reach of children. Because if this medicine is in the hands of children, then after that they can swallow this medicine and harm can happen.